Booster Seat Safety TipsWhen installing the booster seat, you should:
- Ensure that the shoulder and lap belts fit correctly.
- Check to see that the lap belts rest across the hips and the shoulder belt sits across the shoulder.
- Avoid placing the shoulder belt behind the back or under the arm
- Make sure that the adjusters are above or at the child’s shoulders
- Ensure that the seat of the vehicle is high to support your child’s head if using a backless booster
- Ensure that you get a booster that fits your child’s height and weight requirements
How We Chose Our Top PicksWe settled on the below top booster seats based on online customer reviews and independent reviews from authoritative sites. We looked at the ease of installation, car seat safety, and lab crash testing of various booster seats to only list the safest booster seats for your child. Our research also evaluated other factors like comfort, convenience, and the inclusion of a latch option.
Top Best Booster Seats that are Safe for your ChildrenYou don’t have to buy a redundant or poor quality booster seat or use the wrong type of seat. The below list has some of the best booster seats that are safe for your children.
Evenflo Chase Harnessed Booster Seat
- This 2-In-1 combination booster car seat fitting children from 22-110 pounds converts from a 5-point harnessed to...
- The chase LX combination booster car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-40 pounds (Height: 28 - 50 Inches)...
- This lightweight combination booster car seat comes equipped for latch systems allowing for easy installation and...
Evenflo Amp Booster Seat
- 2 Seats In 1 Removable back for easy transition to a no back booster
- One hand, 6 position height adjustment to accommodate growing children longer. Seat belt booster fit-Top of the child's...
- The child should be at least 4 years of age
Chicco KidFit 2-in-1 Booster Seat
- DuoZone combined head and shoulder protection with 10 positions for growing children
- SuperCinch LATCH attachment and one-pull tightener helps keep KidFit in place and kid-ready for easy in/out
- ErgoBoost double foam padding and contoured seat design provide support in all the right places. Single Recline Seat...
Britax Clicktight Booster Seat
- Trusted quality, upgraded design: Looking for frontier. Grow with you ClickTight is our newest harness to booster car...
- Install confidently: With a ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close....
- 2 in 1 booster seat: Easily transitions from forward facing harness mode to belt positioning booster mode as your child...
Graco Backless Seat
No products found.The Graco seat is an excellent option if you’re looking for something affordable for bigger children. It’s ideal for children with 40-100 pounds. You can remove the cushion and clean it at your convenience. Also, the backless booster seat comes with some cup holders, adjustable armrests, and a padded seat.Most parents love the different prints available and how easy it is to install the booster seat. Unfortunately, some users found the holders small.
Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Booster Seat
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth
- Grows with your child from forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120...
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion