image source: pexelsMeta: If you’re having difficulty conceiving, use an ovulation predictor kit to find your fertile days. Learn how these kits work to find the best ovulation kit. For many couples, getting pregnant isn’t always a case of having sex and letting nature take its course. Couples who are having a hard time getting pregnant can thank modern medicine for a home test that helps women find out when they will ovulate and increase their chances of getting pregnant. If you need help with having a family, this review can help you find the best ovulation kit for your needs.
How do Ovulation Predictor Kits Work?If you want to have a baby, but you’re having issues with getting pregnant, then an ovulation predictor kit may be able to help you. A predictor kit tests the hormone levels in urine, so you can find out if you’re about to start ovulating. A woman is the most fertile around the time she ovulates, which is why these tests can help couples conceive when they are struggling to have a family.
1. How Do These Products Work?An ovulation predictor kit, or OPK, measures the levels of the LH hormone in urine. Luteinizing Hormone, or LH, is found in the anterior pituitary gland of both women and men, and it helps to control the reproductive systems in both sexes. In women, it stimulates the ovaries to release an egg, or ovulate. If a woman becomes pregnant, it also stimulates the corpus luteum, which produces progesterone to help sustain the pregnancy. A high level of LH in the urine, known as the LH surge, comes about two days before ovulation. A woman is most fertile 12 to 36 hours between the LH surge and releasing an egg.
2. What Is the OPK Test Effectiveness?While each OPK will have instructions on the best way to collect urine to take the test. The best time to take an OPK test is between 10 am to 8 pm, when the LH hormone is at its highest levels in urine. It takes about four hours after getting up for the day for the hormone to show up in urine.
3. What Else Should I Know?Also, drinking too much water, or other liquids can interfere with the effectiveness of the test because it may not detect an accurate level of the hormone. The test may not be effective for women who have recently been pregnant, take certain fertility drugs, or who have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Reading this review about ovulation prediction kits may be helpful if you’re thinking about using them to help increase your chances of having a baby.
How We ReviewedWe did some research on OPKs and read about the different ones that are available, as well as their manufacturers. As we were researching them, we also read the testimonials from women who tried them.
Best Ovulation KitNow it is easier to find out when the best time to get pregnant during the month maybe. Here are some of the best ovulation predictor kits on the market.
PREGMATE Ovulation and Pregnancy Prediction Kit Combo
- Accurate and reliable ovulation and pregnancy tests.
- Sensitivity level: 25 miu/ml.
- Determine your most fertile days.
Easy @ Home Ovulation and Pregnancy Predictor Kit
- ✔Specially designed for “trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: These [email protected] ovulation tests give...
- ✔The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH...
- ✔Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10...
lProvèn Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
Clinical Guard Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips
- ClinicalGuard LH Urine Ovulation Test and HCG Urine Pregnancy tests are easy to administer yourself.
- Test strips have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L
- Negative: Only one color band appears, in the Control Zone. No band in the test zone
Specs:Quantity: 40 LH and 10 HCG test strips Accuracy: n/a
AccuMed Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips Kit
- You will receive our 50 Ovulation (LH) test and 25 Pregnancy (HCG) test value pack.
- Easy to test : simply immerse the test into the urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: read results in just 5 minutes: two...
- Allows women a greater chance of detecting when ovulation occurs, even if their cycle lengths are variable - the time...
Specs:Quantity: 50 ovulation and 25 pregnancy test strips Accuracy: 99 percent
MOMMED LH Ovulation Predator Kit
- RELIABLE RESULTS - MomMed Ovulation Tests (LH50) are trusted and reliable. With Time tracking chart and over 99%...
- FAST & EASY TO USE - With the MomMed Ovulation Test Kit, you can do an ovulation test from home and without specialists....
- FREE 50pcs URINE CUPS - Our LH Ovulation Test Kit also contains 50 urine cups for you. Collect your sample by cups for...
Specs:Quantity: 20 test strips Accuracy: 99 percent
Wondfo Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit
- Over 99% Accurate - Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml can be detected within 3 to 5 minutes.
- Easy to Use Design - Each test is sealed in individual pouch. It can be carried anywhere with privacy protection.
- Quick and Reliable Result: Dip the test in urine for 3 seconds and read the result in 3-5 minutes (Double lines for...
Specs:Quantity: 50 ovulation and 20 pregnancy test strips Accuracy: 99 percent
ChoiceMMed LH and HCG Test Strips
No products found.ChoiceMMed claims their test strips are the same as those that laboratories use to check for high LH and HCG levels. They are 99 percent accurate for detecting an LH surge and pregnancy, and they can detect HCG levels as low as 25 miU/ml. It is better to test HCG levels first thing in the morning when they’re at the highest level during the day. To test LH levels, wait until about 10 or 11 in the morning to take a test. LH levels are at their highest from around 10 am to early evening. It is important to note that the package has two dates on it. The earlier date is the production date for the test strips, and the last one is the expiration date. When you’re ready to take the test, collect some urine in a container, and then dip the test strip into it for about five to 10 seconds. Then, lay the strip on a flat surface and read it after five minutes. Try not to let it go past five minutes before reading the result. The instruction insert should tell you how to read the results.
Specs:Quantity: 30 ovulation and five pregnancy test strips Accuracy: 99 percent
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand
- The Clearblue Ovulation Test identifies your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximize your chances of getting pregnant...
- The Clearblue Ovulation Test is over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
Specs:Quantity: 20 test strips Accuracy: 99 percent
SmileReader Ovulation Test Kit
- 99% ACCURACY GUARANTEE: Our ovulation and pregnancy test strips combo kit comes with a 99% accuracy guarantee, so you...
- COMBO KIT WITH 30 OVULATION TESTS & 10 PREGNANCY TESTS: Our ovulation test kit comes with more than just pregnancy...
- EASY TO USE PREGNANCY KIT: We’ve made our ovulation testing kit as easy to use as possible. Use it at home, on-the-go,...
Specs:Quantity: 30 ovulation and 10 pregnancy strips Accuracy: 99 percent
The VerdictWhen you’re shopping for an ovulation test kit, consider the type of test that you want. You can get a digital test, test strips, or paper strips are also available. All the tests work. Similarly, they must go into a urine stream, or you’ll need to collect urine to dip the strip, so the main difference between the kits may be their budget. While most of the tests are similar in terms of supplies and use, selecting any of the OPKs should provide information on whether you’re about to ovulate or if you’re pregnant. However, the best seems to be the PREGMATE OPK kit. By using a PREGMATE kit, mothers-to-be can track their cycles to figure out when to conceive and start their families.
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 13:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API