What Is the Chicco Urban Stroller?
- Transforms from car seat carrier to infant carriage to toddler Stroller
- Baby can face forward or towards mom/dad in all 3 configurations, creating 6 unique strolling modes
- Includes free adapter to accept all key Fit and Fit2 infant car seats (car seat sold separately)
Chicco Urban Stroller Review: Performance of the Chicco Urban StrollerImage via: Pixabay Now let’s get to what you really want to know, how well does it work? It’s not only easy to put together, but it’s quick too. Most parents only needed fifteen minutes to set everything up. You can fold up the frame with just one hand. It has an all-wheel suspension that makes your ride smooth, which is a necessity when a child is sleeping. Some parents claim that it even helped lull their children to sleep. If you like taking your children out on rougher terrain, have no fear, the suspension helps keep everything in place. The brakes work well and can be used with one foot. It keeps the stroller from moving an inch. If you like going out with your kids into nature, these brakes work well even on hills. It can veer off course at times which can make moving around with it frustrating. Especially, when you are in a store, and there are small spaces to get through. You may eventually get used to this and be able to autocorrect your path, but it’s still annoying. Also, because it’s so much is in one package, it can feel a little bulky even all folded up. Because it’s bulky, it could be hard to travel with. Luckily it offers removable wheels to make things a little easier when storing in a place like a trunk. Though the perks outweigh this one take back. It’s easy to clean and has amazing storage space. You can even change the colors with additional style packs.
Chicco Urban Stroller Review: Product Specifications
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Weight Capacity||Up to 50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||38 x 24.5 x 44 inches|
|Car Seat Compatibility||Yes with an adapter|
|Child’s Age Range||Baby to five years old|
|Recline||Vertical to flat (180 degrees)|
|Wheel Sizes||The front wheels are seven inchesThe back is almost ten inches|
Chicco Urban Stroller Review: How it Compares to Other StrollersImage via: Pixabay To understand the worth of this stroller, we have to compare it to other similar strollers. So, we are going to compare it to the Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Cynebaby Convertible Bassinet Stroller, and Maxi-Cosi Zelia 5-in-1 Modular Travel System Stroller. Hopefully, the comparisons will help you decide if the Chicco Urban is the right stroller for you or if you should look elsewhere. We’ll compare style, functionality, performance, and more.
Evenflo Versus Chicco
- FLEXIBLE INFANT TRAVEL SYSTEM: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a car seat and stroller combo featuring the...
- VERSATILE and LIGHTWEIGHT: This car seat and stroller combo features a modular frame with 6 modes. The reversible mode...
- EASY INFANT CAR SEAT TRANSFER: This car seat and stroller combo has been designed with a stay-in-car base that allows...
Cynebaby Versus Chicco
- 🎈GOLDEN APPEARANCE:🔰 Luxury golden frame, brown soft lycra canopy and brown Oxford bassinet bring you a feast of...
- 🎈UNIQUE SAFETY DESIGN:🔰 Focus on every little detail to ensure your baby’s safety. Anti-shock springs in front...
- FANTASTIC MULTI-FEATURES:🔰 An infant bassinet baby carriage can be a toddler seat stroller. The sleeping bassinet can...
Maxi-Cosi Versus Chicco
- Overall dimensions: 25.5 W x 35 D x 45 H Inch | Collapsed dimensions: 25.5 W x 17 D x 45 H Inch
- Built for comfort as well as safety, this travel system includes a car seat able to accommodate children from five to 30...
- The maxi-cosi 5-in-1 modular travel system includes the lightest infant car seat in the maxi cosi class and comes...
- It grows with your child
- Can have a baby and toddler at the same timeIt’s easy to put together
- Single brake and brakes work fast
- Easy to put togetherEasy to clean
- Comfortable for kids
- All-wheel suspension
- Steering can be difficultIt weighs 26 pounds
- Takes up a lot of space
- Some people find it expensive
Chicco Urban Stroller Review: It’s Worth the InvestmentIt’s the end of our Chicco Urban Stroller review, so is it worth it? We think so. It’s durable and long-lasting, which is perfect for the first few years of your child’s life. Having a stroller that not only grows with your child but can accommodate a second child will be convenient and money saving. Features like a storage basket, all wheel suspension, and a child’s tray make this stroller perfect for everyday outings. It has comfort with both the padded bottom of the bassinet and the fully reclining toddler seat. It’s not perfect though. The biggest complaint is that the stroller tends to veer off course often. This can make it hard to get around, especially in tight spaces or on rough terrain. It’s also heavy on its own which can be turned off to some parents, especially if they struggle with carrying heavy objects. Though, it’s worth it with all the features and storage space. It also can take up a lot of space which can make it hard to travel with. Luckily, it has removable wheels which makes it a little easier. Finally, let’s talk about the budget. Out of all the strollers on the list, this is the most expensive. Though, if you think about how many years you use it for, then it’s worth it. But, if you don’t want to spend that much money, then you should look into Evenflo’s Pivot, which is similar to the Urban stroller but it isn’t as expensive. Featured Image via Chicco
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 09:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API