Big Wheels For Kids ReviewsImage via flickr Big wheels are a great introduction to pedaling and riding a bike. They are fun and easy to use and your child will learn to keep their balance when they ride. You should shop for big wheels for kids in function of the age and size of your child. Here are a few options to consider.
How We Chose Our Top PicksWe have compared different big wheels and tricycles and assigned ratings to help you find the best option for your child. Here are some of the criteria we looked at:
Quality and durability.We selected quality products and looked for tricycles with a sturdy design.
We looked for big wheels and tricycles with designs that emphasize stability since this feature is important for your child’s safety.
Easy to maneuver
Your child can learn how to maneuver a bicycle by riding a tricycle that is easy to maneuver.
We looked at what parents think of different big wheels to recommend safe products that meet parents’ expectations.
Top 10 Big Wheels For KidsThese are some of the best big wheels for kids to consider for your child.
- LARGE 16” WHEEL: This chopper-style tricycle has a large 16” front tire. The performance grip tread prevents...
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The adjustable seat grows with your toddler to ensure years of fun. This outdoor toy is recommended for...
- CHROME DETAILS: The chrome handlebars add to the sleek design while the hand grips add comfort
- A tricked-out trike! Cool Harley-Davidson styling
- Pedal-powered – big foot pedals make it easy for little riders to get rolling
- Rugged, durable tires and stable wheel base for added safety
- This is a Classic version of the Original Big Wheel.
- No hand brake, to strings.
- You sit on the base and the back support can be moved back and forth in seconds.
- Stylized with your favorite characters. - Stickers to be applied during assembly
- Featuring a 15" font wheel, with a low center of gravity for security and control. Ride-On Dimensions: 20" W x 22.5" H x...
- Let the LED lights on the front wheel whirl as your drive. Requires 3 Button Cell Batteries (Included)
No products found.
No products found.This tricycle is incredibly fun to ride thanks to the hand brake. Your child can use the hand brake to get the tricycle to stop and spin. The handbrake feature makes the tricycle unsuitable for toddlers and young children who are learning to ride on a big wheel. However, if your child has some experience with ride-on toys and knows how to maneuver a tricycle, this toy will be extremely fun and exciting. This tricycle features a large base for stability and some wide pedals. It has a 16-inches front wheel and an adjustable seat. We like the original blue and orange design. The flame design makes this tricycle stand out. The weight limit is 70 lbs. Overall, this big wheel is fun and exciting to ride and features a large base for stability. However, the handbrake feature doesn’t make it suitable for a very young child.
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select “Ship...
- Sweet Barbie styling
- Secret storage compartment under the seat
- Tough enough for years of fun with all the features you look for in a first trike
- Great Thomas and Friends styling
- Kid friendly features: a wide, stable wheel base, easy-grip handlebars and big foot pedals
- MADE FOR KIDS – Going from a push tricycle for infants to a full toddler tricycle suitable from 15 months to 3 year...
- MADE FOR PARENTS – Stroll and trike with ease using our effortless Touch Steering technology, and hand over...
- INCREASED SAFETY – This kids' tricycle ensures a worry and stress-free ride for all. Featuring a safety bar, an...
- Disney Princess ride-on toddler trike: pedal-powered tricycle for kids ages 18-36 months, includes fun Disney Princess...
- Extra wide 10 inch front wheel: mega-grip tread on all three wheels and extra-wide width 10 inch front wheel are...
- Easy-grip handlebars and low center of gravity: easy-grip ergonomic handlebar made for little hands and low center of...
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action!
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Where Downhill Meets Drift. Ages-14 and up. Maximum weight-198 pounds
- Steel trike style frame combined with Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!